If your organization utilizes an outsourcing strategy, you probably already know that managing your vendors can be a full-time job. Ongoing communication and active participation in the project are often necessary, yet run contrary to the reason for outsourcing in the first placeâï¿½ï¿½to free up your companyâï¿½ï¿½s resources to work on other, more pressing projects.
This is why CommitPoint offers outsourcing oversight services. The benefits are numerous:
- We free up your time to work on other projects.
- Youâï¿½ï¿½ll only have to meet with us periodically, and weâï¿½ï¿½ll be the ones dealing with day-to-day details and issues.
- We vet the work quality, manage the vendors, and set the expectations.
- We communicate with you and/or your customer to receive feedback and address concerns.
- Weâï¿½ï¿½ll travel to the vendorâï¿½ï¿½s location (if applicable) for regular meetings and quality control.
- We provide you with regular reports on project status.
- We can coordinate with other third-party vendors, such as testing or QA companies.
Every project is different. Some projects require minimal supervision; others can quickly spiral out of control if not actively managed. If your hands are tied worrying about somebody elseâï¿½ï¿½s problems and youâï¿½ï¿½re looking for ways to reduce you or your companyâï¿½ï¿½s involvement while still receiving the quality product you expect, CommitPointâï¿½ï¿½s outsourcing oversight services are for you.
CommitPoint will work with you to determine the optimal level of engagement to meet your organizationâï¿½ï¿½s needs and budget.